TO APPLY FOR MARVIN SCHOLARSHIPS
To apply for the Marvin Scholarships:
- Review the criteria for eligibility. Please note: The William S. and Margaret I. Marvin Scholarship is only available to students enrolled in ISD #690 in Warroad, MN.
- Obtain forms. Depending on the scholarship, there are several ways to do this:
- Download the necessary forms from this website.
- Obtain forms from a Marvin Company location
- Visit the admissions office or high school for the scholarship you are interested in.
- Fill out all forms carefully. Be sure to include current, complete copies of grade transcripts.
- Review your application before submission. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Questions or inquires regarding the Marvin Scholarships can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org